- Console is oak veneered, hand sanded, stained and varnished.
- Flat-top design keeps called balls in full view to maximize game integrity.
- Exclusive "pop-top" allows easy access to printed circuit boards, ball hopper, and grid (for cleaning).
- Window wraps around top and side of ball hopper to ensure smooth operation.
- Blower motor slides out for easy access.
- Easy installation - just plug in and play.
- Lines from blower and flashboard disconnect quickly.
- Circuit boards snap in and out in seconds.
- No buttons, springs or micro switches to malfunction, wear out, or break down.
- System-exercise test mode checks each flashboard light in a sequential display.
- Check mode validates the numbers called on a true bingo.
- Built-in visual timer increases caller convenience.
- Reverse feature displays uncalled balls for blackout/coverall games.
- Caller-proof protection - the gate stopper keeps balls from entering hopper during play if tray is pulled accidentally.
- Replacement air filters are provided.
- Comes with 30 feet of two-wire cable.